There are multiple outside resources available to you if you are seeking help for drug addiction or alcoholism in Washington State. The community resources for addiction in Washington State can range for AA to NA for addicts and alcoholics looking to find recovery along with Al-Anon for the families of addicts and alcoholics and other 12 step programs that help the person looking for a new way of life.
AA in Washington State is widespread and you can always find easily available AA meetings online. The sites listed below will help you find some AA in Washington.
- http://www.area92aa.org/ This site is for the Western part of the State of Washington
- http://www.area72aa.org/ This site is for the Eastern part of the State of Washington
Al-Anon meetings in Washington can be found just as easily as AA meetings. If you use the Internet to help you find meetings you can quickly and effectively find meetings that fit your schedule and that are nearby to you.
There are multiple different kinds of 12 Step Programs in Washington and if you think some other kind of 12 Step Program in Washington might be right for you check out these links to find some other meetings in your area.
- CA (Cocaine Anonymous) http://www.caofwa.org/meetingschedule.htm
- NA (Narcotics Anonymous) http://www.usrecovery.info/NA/Washington.htm
- SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) http://saarecovery.org/Meetings/UnitedStates/meeting.php?state=WA
- GA (Gamblers Anonymous) http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/mtgdirWA.html
Using outside resources helps a person trying to stay clean to find a fellowship of other people like them. For the person struggling with addiction and alcoholism this is absolutely paramount. These resources regardless of what you’re struggling with can definitely help.